Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.2 Corinthians 9 : 6 – 8 (NIV)
ONLINE GIVING with Interac e-TRANSFER
Interac e-Transfer is a simple, convenient, and secure way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and a bank account in Canada — without sharing any personal or financial information. It’s a great alternative to cheques and cash.
How to donate to Snowdon Baptist Church
using Interac e-TRANSFER:
- Login to online or mobile banking at your participating financial institution
- Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options
- Set up your sender profile and add Snowdon Baptist Church – make sure to create a Security Question and inform the church secretary of the answer by separate email to email@example.com.
- Using the email account, firstname.lastname@example.org, enter the amount you wish to send and which account the funds will be transferred from. You have the option to designate your funds in the memo / message field if applicable.
- Send! The funds are debited from your account immediately.
- Once the funds have been processed by the church, you will receive a confirmation email of your donation. If you have any questions please contact Sandra at the church office: email@example.com or 514-486-9860.
Notice: At year end, you will be issued a Canadian Tax Receipt for your donations to the church.